The Bk family of Bali was most fortunate and happy to receive three very special sisters from Europe. They are Sister Maureen Goodman, Sister Rosemary of London and Sister Egidija of Lithuania. This is their first visit to Bali. Here is the news in detail of their visit to Bali.
* 7th Sept PM the three Sisters arrived at Denpasar centre and were greeted by Sister Janaki and Denpasar centre residents with tilak and flowers.
* 8th Sept morning Sister Maureen read the murli and give a class on spiritual maturity to the family. In the evening there was a grand welcome program, with songs and Balinese dances, Sister Maureen shared her experiences as a brahmin.
* 9th Sept – We had a get together of all Bali Brahma Kumaris on Sunday at Peace House, Denpasar for half a day event. There was murli, breakfast and sharing of experiences. 250 Brahma Kumaris were present.
* 10-11th Sept, Sister Maureen and the group also visited Ubud and Singaraja centres. They met the Brahma Kumaris families and also gave classes on the year of completion and topics of mutual interest.
* On 11th Sept Sister Maureen and party left for Surabaya. In the evening there was a gathering of contact souls to get enlighment on the topic “Being the Architec of Our Life” . More then 40 souls attended and got lots of benefit and blessings. The next morning there was also class for all Brahma Kumaris and a tree planting ceremony in the garden in front of Baba’s centre.
Here are some jewels from Sister’s Maureen classes:
- If we don’t use gyan for ourselves than old sankars will use us
- Where there is contentment there is no worry.
- We don’t conqueror the five elements but we make them our friends.
- We can draw our line of of fortune as long as we want depending on our efforts.
- Be a free bird and not get trapped by people’s opinion and situations
- If the face is dirty do not clean the mirror.
Many thanks to all seniors and family
In Baba’s Yaad
Brahma Kumaris of Indonesia had the good fortune of having Didi Santosh of Russia from 10th – 24th August 2018. She came especially to celebrate Raksha Bandhan Festival. First of all, she first visited Jakarta centres from 10th – 14th August 2018. There she met many BKs and tied rakhi to all. She also interacted with the students in a very friendly and cordial way. More than 100 students and contact souls received Rakhi from Didi Santosh.
Didi Santosh arrived in Surabaya on 14th August 2018 in the afternoon, in time to meet and tie rakhi for 70 contact souls who had gathered in the centre that evening. Everyone was happy to meet and greet Didi Santosh and to listen to her talk on “The Greatness of Spiritual Love”. Spiritual love is experienced from the Supreme Soul and is unlimited in nature.
The next morning, that is on 15th August 2018, all BKs received rakhi, bhog, and special blessings from Didi Santosh. After a brief sharing with the Surabaya Family, Didi planted a guava tree in Baba’s little garden witnessed by all Surabaya Brahma Kumaris
Didi Santosh spent many happy days with the Bali Family. There was an elaborate welcome ceremony for Didi. She not only shared her own experiences as a Bk but also gave many inspiring classes on dharna. She also made the students active and alert by doing physical stretching every now and then. During her visit in Bali, Didi Santosh visited many centres for tying rakhi to Bks and contact souls. Here are the details:
15th - 17th August 2018
There was a welcome program with songs and dances. On Thursday Murli was read by Didi Santosh. Bhog was offered in the morning. In the evening there was spiritual sharing by Didi Santosh. Didi shared her experiences as a Brahma Kumari with the family.
18th - 20th August 2018
Rakhi celebration for all BKs and contact souls. More than 700 souls received rakhi from Didi. Didi also gave a special sustenance class for all Bali centre nirwasis.
21st August 2018
Didi Santosh tied rakhi and celebrated Raksha Bandhan with the Ubud centre. Mengwi students were also present. Some 76 souls received rakhi.
22nd August 2018
Gianyar Bk family gathered in the centre to met and celebrate Raksha Bandhan with Didi Santosh. After a short class Didi tied Rakhi to 70 Bks.
On the whole Didi Santosh’s visit to Indonesia was one of joy, festivity and spirituality. Everyone enjoyed Didi’s presence.
Some jewels from Didi’s class:
1. Waste thoughts mean weight for the soul and making it stiff and unflexible.
2. Thinking too much and not the action makes the soul tired.
3. The quality of action we do creates the kind of relationships we have with others.
4. The best relationship we can ever have is with the Supreme Soul. Make this relationship our top priority
The Indian consulate of India in Denpasar celebrated World Hindi Day. Many Brahma Kumaris of Denpasar also took part in the celebrations. There were speeches about the importance of learning the Hindi language, songs and dances. Indian sweets and drinks were also distributed to all present. Bk Sister Janaki also spoke a few words on this occasion. She hoped that more people would learn Hindi and that more Hindi teachers will come forward to promote the language.
H.E R.O Sunil Babu, the Consul General of India, also spoken on the growing importance of the Hindi language. H.E Mr. Manohar Puri the Director of Swami Vivekananda Cultural Centre also gave his views on this topic. Present were 150 souls. The number of Brahma Kumaris present was 30. They presented a Hindi song.
In Baba’s Yaad
Immerse yourself in the out of the world experience with a selection of our meditation tracks
Inspirational classes to uplift your state instantly - from the BK Seniors
Enroll for the Seven Day Course that will change your perspective towards the way the Universe works
Do not miss the opportunity to attend or get involved in our community service
Take the power from the Source
He showers you with unlimited power, ecstatic peace, unconditional love and purifies you from any negativity
Reach out to all the souls in the entire Universe - radiate good wishes to make their way smoother
For a first class natural beauty that does not age with time, it's important to observe a purely vegetarian diet - Try out our best selection of vegetarian main course and desserts recipes
View the blessing from your Special Guardian Angel today
For the latest, inspirational and motivating Service News by BK all over Indonesia
Feeling low and depressed ? Chat with our Support team via the Online Forum - our service is 24 hour